This Policy applies as to all products and services provided by LetUsFollow, WebAppNiche the owner and provider of LetUsFollow, and yourself the User of LetUsFollow. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of LetUsFollow and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- Date of birth;
- Business industry;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as purchase history
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- Twitter profile information provided to us through the Twitter API and your express permission;
- Facebook profile information provided to us through the Facebook API and your express permission;
- Online social connections made or received by you through LetUsFollow.
2. Our Use of Data
Any personal data you submit will be retained by LetUsFollow for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on LetUsFollow. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update LetUsFollow.
3. Third Party Web Sites and Services
LetUsFollow may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal data provided by Users of LetUsFollow. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that LetUsFollow requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
4. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
LetUsFollow may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
5. Controlling Access to your Data
Wherever you are required to submit data, you will not be given options to restrict our use of that data.
6. Your Right to withhold Information
You may access certain areas of LetUsFollow without providing any data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on LetUsFollow you may be required to submit account information or other data.
7. Accessing your own data
You may access your account at any time to view or edit the data. You may need to modify or update your data if your circumstances change. Additional data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data on payment of a small administrative fee.
Data security is of great importance to LetUsFollow and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
LetUsFollow may set and access Cookies on your computer.
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by LetUsFollow that placed it there, not any other sites.
You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access LetUsFollow more quickly.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on LetUsFollow.
You may opt out of receiving information from LetUsFollow at any time.
You may contact us at any time via the contact page to terminate communications.
11. Changes to this Policy